I am an Iraqi national and have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
- What are the migration opportunities and regulations (student visas, work permits) in Turkey as of January 2017 for educated Iraqis currently living abroad?
- Once living and studying/working there, how many years have to elapse until an Iraqi can be naturalized (acquire the Turkish nationality and passport)?
- Does the current country of residence dictate one's chances of migrating to Turkey?
Inquiries about visas/permits
- Are student visas obtainable after arrival in Turkey, or must they be obtained prior to arrival?
- Once there, does buying a property in Turkey qualify an Iraqi to obtain a residence permit?