I want to ask for a Residence card. I have a 6 month EEA Family Permit. I have some doubts:

  1. Do I have to open a UK bank account? I have a EU bank account.

  2. Do I have to ask for a NIN (National Insurance Number)?

  3. What other things should I do? What other documents are required other than the ones I used for the EEA Family Permit?

Thank you!

closed as too broad by Mark Mayo Jul 27 '17 at 0:19

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Knowing your nationaility would be useful. – gnasher729 Feb 18 '17 at 22:58
  • Hi!! Colombian. – Marce S Mar 8 '17 at 11:57