My partner got a promotion proposition and we might be moving to Melbourne in the upcoming 6 months (I know it makes it short for me). I would like to know what type of Visa and requirement I should look for to be able to move with her there.

More details:

  • We are in a de facto relationship;
  • We are EU-citizen (Bulgaria and France), living in the Netherlands;
  • And if I cannot apply for anything "using" our relationship, I have a MSc in computer science, with little work experience, and could work for jobs on the SOL

closed as unclear what you're asking by Mark Mayo Jul 27 '17 at 0:18

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • It'll depend on a lot of factors, how long you want to spend there, how many children you have, points, etc. Have you looked into any yourself? – Mark Mayo Jul 27 '17 at 0:18

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.