I'm currently a master candidate enrolled in a university in China, I'm going to visit Newcastle University for a five-month research exchange. When I fill in the online form to apply a short-term student visa of UK, there's some items makes me confused.

1.Have you been unconditionally accepted or are you enrolled on a course of study in the UK

I'm going to do research as a student, no course of study will be taken. Right now I have an invitation letter from the research group at Newcastle University. Should I answer "No" here? Or I should answer "Yes" with some kind of offer showing that I'm unconditionally accepted ?

2. What is the name of the course?

Is it OK to answer "research training"?

3.What level of qualification is expected?

Is it OK to answer "master research training"?

Any help will be appreciated.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.