My wife and I live in Poland; she is a Polish citizen and I have a Polish residence card. We want to apply for an EEA Family Permit to move to the UK. Can we apply online for the EEA family permit?


Yes, you can apply for an EEA family permit.

To apply for an EEA family permit, you should start at https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview. You should read all of the pages except for those on Surinder Singh and derivative rights of residence, which do not apply to you. (Surinder Singh applies to British citizens and their non-EU family members, and derivative rights apply to certain relationships other than marriage.)

One of the pages includes the link for the application system (https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa).

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.