This is probably a scam.
If a company has offered you a job, they often do apply for visas on your behalf, and they would need this information. However they would virtually never ask you to pay money for it. The cost of applying for the visa is negligible compared with the other costs of bringing you to Canada.
You should at the very least check out the legitimacy of the company before doing anything. As Patricia Shanahan puts it: Does this company really exist and do the kind of business that would make them hire me, and did the offer really come from them?
- Did they interview you in person, at their office?
- Do they have a real website and a real office? Can you find the office on Google street view, with their name on it?
- Did they contact you from a company email or a free email?
- If you call the company on a number listed on the website (not one you ere given) do they know about your application?
- Are there press reports about this company showing they actually do what they claim to do?
Here are a couple of website offering advice on how to spot scams: