I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science from India and I have 3 years of work experience. Can I have skill assessment through Engineers Australia instead of ACS?


1 Answer 1


The ACS is the appropriate body to evaluate your skills, as your education and experience would appear to be within Information and Communications Technology (ICT)

The ACS ICT skills assessment will assess if your educational qualifications and work experience are at a professional ICT level and closely related to the nominated occupation (ANZSCO) for migration purposes.

Engineering Australia assessment would be for building and engineering professionals, those, for example, with degrees and experience in civil, electrical, mechanical, production, and mining engineering.

  • I fall in the same category as the op, do I absolutely need to get all my docs certified from ACS? Or an equivalent authority exists which can do that? Commented Aug 24, 2017 at 6:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.