I am currently in USA, my employer has applied for a Canadian work permit which is expected to come in June-17. My legal allowed stay in USA is going to be end in June and, in case I dont get Canadian work permit in time, I will have to travel to India.

Question: In that situation, will my workpermit be transferred to the Canadian consulate in India? Or will I have to restart the entire process?

  • 2
    You don't necessarily have to go to India; you just need to leave the US. If you can't yet go to Canada, you can spend a few weeks in Mexico. – phoog Apr 19 '17 at 1:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.