I have a Dutch residency card for 5 years. I am married to an Italian. We used to live in the Netherlands. Now we want to move to Italy. What do I meed to do to get a new residency card?

  • You will apply in Italy after you move there. You have 90 days. – phoog Apr 27 '17 at 14:44
  • Have you lived in the Netherlands for five years or more? – phoog Apr 27 '17 at 14:53
  • OP has not returned to clarify, putting on hold. – Mark Mayo Aug 21 '17 at 4:18