Say, I'm an IT professional with 10+ years experience. How easy or difficult would be for me to find a job in Poland (given I'm currently living in Wroclaw on TRP)? How long should I reasonably expect the job search to take?
- I do not have any Polish language (or any other EU language) skills whatsoever.
- English is my second language but am reasonably fluent.
- I don't mind working at lower level jobs than my current (as long as it's IT). For example, I don't mind work as a team member even if currently I'm in lead roles.
- My IT skills are good enough but there's nothing that'd stand out in a huge way.
- I don't have any professional/social network in Poland.
- I'm willing to move to any city.
- I have about a month to find a new job.