I need to submit my last three years Form 16 (related to income tax returns) to apply for US visa.

But I was in UK for more than a year in last three years span.

So I do have Form 16 for the year 2014 and 2016 but not 2015. What equivalent document from UK can I produce?

  • Did you file a tax return/pay income tax in the UK in 2015? – RedBaron May 17 '17 at 6:30
  • @RedBaron Yes I did – Aks.. May 17 '17 at 7:13
  • Ask for SA-302 from HMRC. – DumbCoder May 17 '17 at 11:24
  • I guess Form-16 equivalent in UK is P60. – harshavmb May 22 '17 at 6:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy