I need my husband passport if I'm applying to a Tier 2 General Dependent Visa for UK? My husband already got his Tier 2 and He have his GRP but his passport expired, Can I apply to the visa only with his GRP?

1 Answer 1


You can apply with his expired passport. They will need that as well as the other supporting evidence for your application.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.