I am a Ukrainian citizen, studying in Poland on a D-type visa that expires in September 2017. As well I am holding a residence permit in Poland that expires in August 2018. I was qualified for Erasmus exchange programme to study in the UK from September 2018 to December 2018. I was wondering if I could apply for short-term study Visa from Poland itself?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.