I am an Indian citizen and hence hold an Indian Passport. I am currently working in Ireland with critical skills employment permit which is valid for 2 years after which I do not need a permit to work in Ireland and can take up permanent residency.
The company that I currently work for has its parent office in US. It has been around 8 months on Critical Skills visa for me in Ireland.
If an L1 visa is raised so that I can work with the parent company in US:
- Is my critical skills permit at risk?
- Can I now not get Ireland stamp 4?
- Is it possible to work on L1 visa in US and still hold my irish visa permits/rights?
- After working for some time in US on L1 visa, if I want to switch to another company in ireland, Will I have to apply for work visa again?
- Does L1 visa changes my employer?
Any insight to above will be helpful. I did research online but critical skills information on sites only talk about eligibility criteria and do not mention scenario which I am facing.