I am filling my DS 160 form to schedule visa appointment in India for H1B visa stamping. My W2 wage is more than LCA wage by $27k. What salary should I enter in DS 160 form?

1 Answer 1


When asked for what you will be, or are, being paid as employee, the salary should be the actual amount to be earned. The Labor Certification Wage (LCA) for the position is used by employers as supporting evidence for an H-1B petition.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.