I hold a Netherlands Resident Permit (RP - High Skilled Migrant) and I am about to switch to another company here (IND registered). But I would have to serve a notice period of 3 months at my current company. My new company would take care of the RP extension, but is it possible to do this while serving the notice period at my current company?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.