I want to know if I can do the TB test for UK visa application outside of my country of origin. I am currently in Hong Kong but I am from South Korea. Can I take the test in an approved clinic in Hong Kong?


Yes. In fact some countries don't even have an approved testing clinic, so they HAVE to go elsewhere.

As long as you get it done at one of the approved locations listed here you'll be eligible.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.