I want to work in Canada on a work permit visa. Is there any work permit visa in Canada like USA H1B?

1 Answer 1


The Government of Canada web site has a volume of information on ways to live and work to Canada.

Immigrate as a skilled worker through Express Entry

We choose skilled immigrants as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in our economy. Our system to manage how people with skilled work experience apply to immigrate to Canada is called Express Entry.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.