I am currently working for an Australian company, remotely from South Africa. I can move to the EU using my UK passport and possibly still work for this Australian company.

This company does not have a registered office in Europe.

Other than not being able to contribute to a state pension, are there any other issues to consider?

I take it I will be considered self-employed in the EU (I am considering the Netherlands and Germany) and be taxed on that basis?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.