I am a South Korean university student studying in Finland holding a Finnish student visa. I am going to Portugal for Erasmus semester and will be staying there for 4 months. Should I obtain a Portuguese study visa before I leave even though I already have a student visa of Finland which is in the Schengen area as Portugal?

  • 1
    The Finnish student visa allows you to stay in Portugal up to 3 months, anything beyond that you'll have to get a Portuguese student visa.
    – Sayed A.
    Sep 5 '17 at 7:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.