I am an Indian citizen and I have already an exempt visa since I am working for an international organisation, I need to know what would be visa process if I want to switch job here in UK?

Do I need to go back to my home country and take an appointment there in UK embassy or there is some process to get the stamping done here in UK?

Do I need to get the visa before joining or there is some timeframe after joining?

  • Have you got a job offer from a company which will sponsor your tier 2 visa? They will be experienced in managing this process because only licenced companies can be sponsors. You can switch within the UK. More information gov.uk/tier-2-general
    – user16259
    Oct 22, 2017 at 9:45


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.