I have an Indian friend whose wife(Student Visa) is coming to do her management studies in France. They have a two year-old daughter.

Now the problem is that the daughter's visa has been refused two times, i.e. when they applied for her visa, it was refused (for the first time, not tourism) and then they tried for a tourism visa (didn't work either, second time refused).

I wanted to help them but I have no idea how. Is there a way to get the baby with her mother? Who can we contact in this regard? Any help will be highly appreciated.

closed as unclear what you're asking by mts, Dipen Shah, Giorgio, Patricia Shanahan, SztupY Sep 8 '17 at 16:13

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 5
    What is the wife's visa type? What were the grounds for the first refusal? (The second application was probably refused because a baby accompanying a student is definitely not a tourist.) – Patricia Shanahan Sep 7 '17 at 9:37
  • 1
    You asked the identical question here and it was put on hold for being too broad. – Mike Harris Sep 7 '17 at 14:55
  • Without detailed knowledge about the case (especially scans of the refusal notices) this question is too broad and/or unclear. Therefore I am voting to close until you edit. – mts Sep 7 '17 at 17:06
  • 2
    @Shamina, if you can update this with the details of the first refusal, it would allow somebody to perhaps provide some advice. – ouflak Sep 8 '17 at 6:38
  • 1
    You still have not updated us with the details of the child's first refusal. We need to know what kind of visa, and the exact reasons given for the first refusal. It wouldn't hurt to give details about the second refusal as well, although that is quite obvious. – ouflak Sep 11 '17 at 4:18

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.