I have no US visa and have never been to the USA, but I want to buy real estate and emmigrate there.

I would like to know what process I need to obtain residency in the USA. If I acquire real estate in the USA, will that help me with process?

  • 4
    I do not know of any way to use real estate. If you can invest at least $500,000 in a new business in a targeted employment area, or $1 million outside a targeted area, you could get an EB-5 green card. – Patricia Shanahan Sep 22 '17 at 19:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.