I am working in UK and my spouse is working in France. Can I apply for a working permit of UK and spouse permit in France, so I can move between two countries easier?

Thank you very much,

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.