I am a PhD student living in Morocco. I found an internship research program in the UK lasting 12 months. It is an unpaid position. I want to know which type of visa do I need?

Thank you

1 Answer 1


The organisation offering the internship would have to sponsor your visa and they will be to help you with this. If they can't help it means they are not able to offer the position to non EU citizens. There is some relevent information here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-n-authorised-exchange-schemes

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.