I live in Iraq. I am Turkish citizen. I was victimized by the Turkish government.

I have a record in the UN. I want to apply for refugee or protection status visa. All my official documents are ready.

Online application option for one person on New Zealand online visa application website but I have a family.

How to apply for the family? What forms do I need to fill out?

There is this option in the New Zealand website you can look at the picture but I want to apply within my family when I choose family paper comes with option but I do not know which papers are going to be filled with paperenter image description here

  • 2
    I think you have to be in New Zealand to apply for asylum/refugee status. – mkennedy Oct 25 '17 at 20:26
  • @mkennedy it's also possible to apply to UNHCR or perhaps other agencies for resettlement, but I think you're right that you need to be in the country to apply directly to the NZ government. – phoog Oct 26 '17 at 5:05
  • Hekim: Can you ask through the support options on the website, or at the embassy in Baghdad? Can you get support from UNHCR, or perhaps a non-governmental organization such as the IRC or the Red Crescent? – phoog Oct 26 '17 at 14:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy