I had an EEA family member residence card in UK based on unmarried partner of an EU national. We broke up few months back and immediately after our break up I decided to leave UK as I wasnt a family member anymore. I am about to apply for another visa to enter the UK but I didnt inform UK home office when I left UK that our relationship ended. My residence card is still valid in terms of date so does that mean Home office might ask why I didnt inform them when leaving UK ?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.