I had applied for extending my tier 4 visa but failed to submit my bank statements. I do have the required funds for the required period, but my mistake was in not submitting the documents the first time around.

I have a new CAS from the university now, and I wish to reapply. However my passport has not been returned to me. To overcome all waiting hassles, I wish to apply through the premium service. Can I book the premium service without the passport? Or should I try to get the passport from the Home Office before reapplying?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.