Can the dependent of UK Tier 2 ICT visa work in UK? The BRP of the dependent mentions "Restricted work"


Yes they can, although there are some restrictions as detailed on the UK Government page PBS Dependant - Partner (under "What you need to know"), linked from Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) visa:


With PBS Dependant - Partner you can:

work in the UK (if you are the dependant of a Tier 4 student you may not be allowed to work, see the guidance for the specific requirements for working in the UK during your leave)

You cannot:

work as a trainee Doctor or Dentist unless specified evidence is provided receive public funds, like unemployment or housing benefit work as a sportsperson or sports coach

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.