I am presently scouting for a security and safety job in the UK. Is it possible to get a job offer in the UK from a security outfit that is licensed to sponsor before approaching the embassy for visa application.


You must have a job offer from a sponsor before you can get a visa. You cannot get the visa first and then look for a job. The list of sponsors licenced by the government is here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.