I want to live and work in the UK.

The UK Govt. offers Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa to live and work for 2 years, but these visa type is not applicable for Indians.

What is the alternative visa to work and live in UK up-to 2 years, if you are an Indian ?