Does the USA allow students with non-US degrees to work under any visa?

Some background: I am an Indian citizen pursuing my master's in Canada in marketing. Once I am done with my master's, would it be possible to apply for a job in the States? If so, under which category apart from the H1B visa?

Also, my spouse is currently in the US on an H1-B. Does this have any difference/advantage in this scenario?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.