I already have a job in a German company, but the salary is lower than the blue card limits. I know that there is a work permit visa, which does not have salary limits. However, I am trying for another job with a better salary. I just completed my Master's program from a German University and hence, I am also eligible for applying for an 18-month job-seeker visa. I need clarifications for the following questions:
- I would like to know which would be the better option to go if I would soon change my job? A job-seeker visa or a work permit visa.
- For a job-seeker visa, is it possible to show my current job contract as financial proof or will I be asked to apply for a work permit visa as I have a contract already?
- In case of a work permit visa, can I change my job any time I want? Is there any extra procedure that I need to carry out when I change jobs?
- In the long run for getting a permanent residence permit, which of these two options would be better to take?
- If I have a work permit visa, can I still apply for a blue card if I meet the salary requirements later?
Thanks in advance.