I want to move to Paris, France, with my two home-schooled kids. I have a BSc and TEFL degree. I want to be a private tutor. I am South African and my main source of income is investments. Is it possible for me to apply for a carte de séjour?

  • Does the private tutoring you mention mean only for your childs or do you expect to tutor other childs as a payed work ? – audionuma Mar 30 '18 at 7:03
  • Notice that home-schooling your own kids in France requires some administrative setup service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F23429 – audionuma Mar 30 '18 at 7:04
  • I want to tutor English to children other than my own. My children are homeschooled online. – C.B.J. Mar 30 '18 at 12:36
  • Private tutoring – C.B.J. Mar 30 '18 at 21:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.