I am filing forms I-130 and I-485 for my wife. I have a couple of questions regarding this. Can I file forms I-765 and I-131 with the application (she is in the US on H1B)? And if I can file I-765, what should be the "Eligibility Category" in question 20?

  • you are a US citizen, right? – user102008 Mar 30 '18 at 14:40

Yes, you can file forms I-765 and I-131 concurrently with the I-485 Adjustment of Status. Since you are filing the I-765 with a "normal" Adjustment of Status your Eligibility Category will be (c)(9) (see 7A in the instructions).

  • and I will add that it's free to file I-765 for EAD and I-131 for Advance Parole for I-485 applicants – user102008 Mar 30 '18 at 14:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.