I'm applying for a work visa for as a graduate student in Computer Science for a research project in Canada. They ask me several things and one which I can't provide :

Document: Letter from Current Employer

You must provide a letter from your current employer or proof of annotated pay stubs from your employer. This is used to confirm the details of your financial profile

Financial profile details include your job status (full‑time or part‑time), how long you have worked for the company, your occupation, etc.

I don't have current employer, I'm only doing a research project and I'm still a student until September. What should I fill in ? A letter from my tutor in Canada ? Nothing or a pdf letter saying that I don't have any current employer and I'm waiting for this visa to work for him ?

  • Have you had any advice from your university? They will have experience in this. – user16259 Apr 11 '18 at 18:14
  • @user16259 No ... :/ I will ask the international office tomorrow – Revolucion for Monica Apr 11 '18 at 22:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.