I'm a software engineer and I have 5 years working experience in the field. I just saw Employment Base Visa, for which I think I'm qualified to apply. But only one confusion I have is that before applying for this visa, do I need a job offer from a company in the USA or can I go without this, based only on my experience letter? Like in the picture below, this mentions a full-time job offer is required.

enter image description here

If a job offer is required before applying then how can I get this? I need suggestion and advice. Thanks.

1 Answer 1


You will need to have the job offer first and then the company has to apply to the USA government for a visa for you.

There are scams and exploitative employers out there so be on your guard.

This site is global but has a lot of USA jobs and should flag ones with visa offered https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16735011

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.