I am from outside the EU. I came to Italy to study and I found a job as a software engineer. My salary is more than 28,000 euro per year, but my resident permit type is Lavoro subordinato. Based on italian regulation a salary above 26,000 euro is eligible for blue card. How should I get it?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.