I’m working for a small remote tech company that is not on the UK registered sponsors list (being a US company). We have one employee who works in the UK and has “settlement” (permanent residence) there. I’m a software developer and my salary and job requirements qualify me as RQF 6 (fits the “skilled labor” criteria).

I work remotely right now in the US (I’m a US born citizen), but I’d like to work in the UK to be able to work with our employee there when needed, and for other numerous reasons.

Is there a way for me to get some kind of a work visa to do this? I’ve looked pretty hard but haven’t found something yet and was wondering if I missed something.

1 Answer 1


Do you need to work with the UK person full time? I don't think there is a way to do that, but you can use the standard visit visa for intra-corporate activities on an intermittent basis.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.