I am trying to apply for the 189 visa to move my family to Australia. In the last 8 years I have worked as a part owner of a printing firm as the CIO.

Since my education is in Computer Engineering and my previous 7 years experience had been in core tech/tech consulting, I am wondering how to present client references to ACS for the last 8 years considering the company I worked for and part owned deal with clients who requested printing service and not tech service directly.

Though my responsibility bordered on managing the tech infrastructure and maintaining a set up-time for the companies e-commerce and internal networks.

Any help would be appreciated.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.