I lived in Sweden for 2 years until 2008 and have a minor son born there. He resides with me in India on an OCI as I am divorced and my husband moved away from Sweden. Can I bring my son after he is an adult and work and live in Sweden? I have a Swedish ID but need a duplicate ID card and to know if it is valid. I need to change my Indian address on the migration certificate.

  • Were you married to a Swedish citizen? – user16259 Jun 15 '18 at 15:07
  • Is your son a Swedish citizen? – phoog Jun 15 '18 at 15:08
  • Yes i was married to a swedish citizen. My son still holds a valid swedish passport. I have my personummer but not the card. – SAMANTHA Jun 16 '18 at 6:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.