I have a question regarding the accommodation requirement of a UK spouse visa. My wife is a British citizen but the place she is staying in is under receivership and she has been given a 2-month notice to leave the premises. She went ahead and secured another place, a one-bedroom apartment plus a seating room, bathroom, toilet and a kitchen.

Now I'm worried because the place is new, which means there are no utility bills or council tax bill. Will it be OK if I procede with the visa and use just the tenancy agreement and a letter from the landlord saying that I'm permitted to stay in that property?

Many thanks.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.