My friend is from Bangladesh. He is studying for a Master's in Spain. Recently, he went to Bangladesh on vacation, and got married there with a Bangladeshi girl. He is currently in Bangladesh, although he will leave soon. He wants to bring his wife to Spain.

What can he do? What is the procedure?

  • anyone please? ..... – jabi Jul 9 '18 at 20:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.