I just got approved for the Working Holiday visa for Canada and unfortunately I can get a work permit that is only 6 months long as I have Italian citizenship (so unlucky, to think that it's the only country in the list to have less than 12 months...).

I would like to stay in Canada for longer and maybe settle there. Would there be a possibility to extend the work permit and eventually get permanent residency considering that I do not have a bachelor's degree?

  • You can find an employer who is ready to sponsor you and file an LMIA on your behalf. That's one of the many possible ways to get Permanent residency. – Dipen Shah Jul 12 '18 at 11:17

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.