I did my Master's in Germany, now I want to start my Ph.D. from South Korea. The university in Korea demands that I submit my 'apostillized' master degree. This website provides the authorities concerned with the 'apostille' process in Germany. I have not completely understood this. Where should I send my Master's degree for apostille? Is it possible to get it from the German embassy?


  • Most likely it is something regulated by the individual German states. I suggest contacting your university about getting a certified copy of your degree and asking them how to get an apostille for it. – Eric Jul 16 '18 at 15:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.