I'm going to apply soon for my student visa for Italy as I'm going to study for a Master's degree for 2 years

I have a question about 2 documents.

Proof of accomodation. My university won't publish the names of the people who can stay in the accomodation until late August, so what should I do? Book a hotel? And for how long?

Flight tickets. I've read on many sites that I also need to book a return ticket. When should the return ticket be, at the end of my studying period?

  • You should probably get your Italian school's advice first. Did they say anything about it? – krubo Jul 20 '18 at 20:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.