I change my status to H1B and my wife to H4 at the end of 2017 I came to Mexico and when I went to get my stamps my visa was put on administrative processing . I know this can take severa months and my wife is pregnant. She holds a B1 visa too , can she enter the states to give birth ( we have insurance an money ) without hurting our case ?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.