If a US citizen is working under a NAFTA work permit in Canada, can he apply for his spouse (who is a citizen of another country such as India) to join him in Canada?

  • 2
    I'm quite certain that the answer is yes, but I can't find anything unambiguous on the Canadian government's web site to confirm it.
    – phoog
    Aug 5, 2018 at 16:37


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.