What is the best option to re-register if somebody, unfortunately, forgot to do that while leaving NL for a month or so ago? 1) Online - which do not allow backdated deregistering 2) Send the filled-in & signed deregistration form in international post to municipality with backdated


I found online registration to be better option, as it guranteed the date on which form gets submitted to bet the de-reg date. One can get back to the munciple authority later, to request getting it back dated.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.