I'm preparing my request for a job seeking visa, and as the email of the embassy state :

7.Deutscher Hochschulabschluss oder anerkannter ausländischer, einem deutschen vergleichbarer Hochschulabschluss

I have a Master degree from a university that is referenced in the Anabin database as H+, now I'm wondering if I should request a paid equivalence for my specific Master degree? There are over 20 branches at the university and only 4 are listed in the sub list (A4).

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.